Agency Refuge, Safehouse or Transition House

Refuge Request

Is the furniture in your refuge looking tired or damaged? Have clients taken items with them and they need to be replaced? We can help. We can refresh your refuge with furniture, decor and all our packs.


This form is only to be used for items requested for your agency’s refuge, safehouse or transition house/s. If the request is for a particular client’s new property, please use our Sanctuary or Urgent Request Form instead.


Please note – you will need to pick up the goods at a local storage facility. The location will be advised once you have submitted your request.


Please submit your Refuge Request here. For more information, please contact your state manager or email

Join Us

We invite all Australians to join us in supporting victim-survivors of domestic violence as we work
towards building a nation free from domestic violence.